Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

want to know your number?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

want to know your number?   Empty
PostSubject: want to know your number?    want to know your number?   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:40 pm

I had increased an interest in numbers a few years ago, although earlier in my life young child I daydreamed numbers or numbers for people around me. A number meant many things to many people.

one thing in common in numbers is that they have a sequence a way and means for connecting in different forms.

we place numbers in things we use for parts of the
day or times of the day or for different reasons... like the right timing aspects of time/number the energy of numbers and how this was all worked out by magicians centuries ago? or thousands of years ago? highly evolved environments.

ty

Te Rama
Back to top Go down

want to know your number?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Divination & Techniques. :: Numerology.-
Jump to: