Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anasopiah.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anasopiah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Anasopiah.   Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 am

Hello
I'm Anasopiah, not to be mispronounced or mis-spelt as Anasophia, lol. I'm the admin/creator of this site

My real name is Amy, I'm currently 18 years old and have been spiritual my whole life. I was born in the UK, East Yorkshire to be precise, but have recently moved to the South coast to study Law with Business at university.

My mother influenced me as a child both with spiritual happenings, such as O.B.E's (out of body experiences), Astral Projection, etc. as well as religions like Wicca. She was neither and both, she did was suited her. She influenced me not to hide my beliefs, but not to brag about them either, never for force others into believing them. Since then, I've learnt that there's always more to learn, especially from other peoples experiences.

Since childhood I've been able to see, hear and speak to spirits - yes, I'm a medium. However during puberty I also developed empathy, telepathy and telekinesis. I dislike using telepathy because I see it as an invasion of privacy, I also dislike using telekinesis because of experiences in a past life, so you could say that my main two skills/gifts are empathy and mediumship lol.

That's me in a nut shell I'd say If you want to know anything else just ask!

Love & Light,
Anasopiah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://astralomia.ning.com/

Anasopiah.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Welcome to Astralomia :: Welcome.-
Jump to: