Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communicating with your Guardian Angels.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Communicating with your Guardian Angels. Empty
PostSubject: Communicating with your Guardian Angels.   Communicating with your Guardian Angels. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am

Guardian Angels.

Guardian Angels are like all other Angels, with one exception - they've been assigned to stand by us throughout our life, through good and bad. Everyone is given at least two Guardian Angels, some people, such as Lightworkers have more.

Your Guardian Angels know everything you've said, done or thought since the day you were born. They are non-judgmental and they look forward to helping you when requested.

Getting in touch with your Guardian Angels.

Communicating with your Guardian Angel is not difficult. There's no magic formula, it doesn't matter if you've done "wrong" or you don't go to church regularly - they just have to be asked. Angels are not allowed to interfere in our lives and will not offer help unless asked (except for danger of physical harm).

There are many ways to communicate with your Angels, no method is better than the other, it just depends on what you're comfortable with. Contacting your guardian Angels is the same as contacting other Angels. All you need to do is call them.

Many people choose to construct an alter, meditate, light candles, burn incense... there's as many ways to contact Angels, as there are people. It's all personal preference. Even though these techniques may set the stage, make you more comfortable and make the Angels feel welcomed, this is not necessary. All it needs to be is a thought "Angel, I need your help." They always come. If you open yourself up to their energy, you will feel their presence.

Once you feel your Angels, ask them questions. Let your mind go blank and allow anything to flow, don't try to make it happen. You may want to keep a journal and write down anything that comes to mind. What comes to you may not make sense in the beginning, but as you review your journal, it will all fall into place. Some people meditate, while others choose to communicate through dreams. Some people actually hear the Angels talking to them, while others "feel" what the Angels are saying. Experiment and find what works best for you.

You'll soon be able to identify your Angels by the way they "feel". Each Angel has a different energy, just like humans. You may be able to feel their size or color, you may be able to tell how they smell, or how they sound. Again, no one way is better than the other, it's how the Angels choose to communicate with you and what's easiest for you to comprehend.

With time you'll know which Angel is helping you and from there you'll know what your individual Angels "specialize" in. This was the way I realized my Angel Magda was good at finding lost objects. Every time I turned to my Angels for assistance to help me find things, I came to realize it was Magda who always helped. Now, if I'm looking for something, I simply say "Magda, can you help me find..." It's not necessary, but it makes the communications a little more personal.

Taken from http://www.angelfocus.com/ , I take no credit or responsibility for the content of this article.
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/

Communicating with your Guardian Angels.
Page 1 of 1