Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science, The Proof We Need.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Throng

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Science, The Proof We Need. Empty
PostSubject: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm

People think science has no God, but they're entirely wrong.

Energy is the singular that all the universe is made, and that's us too.

The uncertainty principle says all particles have a probability of existing at some point in the universe and their wave function extends the entire universe, that's us too.

Energy is the science God but science doesn't define it's singular form, and that is the same with all spiritual beliefs.

Science explains things in terms of logic and physically demonstrates them in experiments.

Science speculates about the infinite source of energy, but doesn't preach anything that isn't sound.

Science seeks the truth, and that is the spiritual path. They explain things in terms that require substance, and that is honesty.

Scientists explain more than spiritualists and is more honest, there are so many con-artists in spiritual circles. Science is honest or it will be exposed at once.
Back to top Go down
Zooes

Zooes

Male
Number of posts : 12
Humor : Somtimes slow but worth the wait ;)

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 pm

I think that you have a very good point there. It makes perfect sense, I never really looked at Science from that kind of prospective before.
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Thank you for this post Throng, I never viewed Science in this light before but everything you've said makes sense, especially with science trying to prove/disprove the existence of God Smile

As for honest, I can safely say that it would be a lot harder to be dishonest with science (the only way I can think of is by fixing/tampering with experiments), were as spirituality there are a lot of people who take advantage of others, e.g. after the death of a loved one, or after finding out about a severe health issue that is possibly life threatening.
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Throng

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Hi peeps,

Einstien, and most other famous physicists and scientists have made references to God.

One of the most prevalent theories in Quantum physics today, is that the universe is a consequence of consciousness. Which is a spiritual truth.

It is only religious dogma that fails to recognise the truth. Science has become more and more aligned with spiritualism ever it has been released from religious dogma, and is free to seek the truth.

Anasopiah, so true that 'spiritual' liars would have to be the most apalling con-men known.
Back to top Go down
Eugene66

Eugene66

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 am

I agree I agree I agree.

What can I say?

Genius!!
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:15 am

I agree too, with all your statements.

I saw a programme once on TV, it was a person who was doing some kind of healing or helping a couple in some way because the female was infertile and wanted children. They never knew a way to find out of this con-man was actually real and genuine, or a fake. At the end a BBC member went to visit with a similar problem and they ended up getting exposed. They had taken thousands of pounds from this couple (and other clients).

I'm with you on science aligning with spiritualism more and more - it's surprising watching the various theories when they explain them on TV (science with spirituality documentaries). They are absolutely fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:16 am

Topic moved to the Science & Spirituality forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science, The Proof We Need.   Science, The Proof We Need. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science, The Proof We Need.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Science & Spirituality.-
Jump to: