Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream's About Dying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medusa

Medusa

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Dream's About Dying Empty
PostSubject: Dream's About Dying   Dream's About Dying Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Many people refer to death as the great unknown, so it is only natural that we dream about dying. Our minds are constantly trying to work out scenarios of situations, but death is the one thing we cannot truly understand until we experience it. For that reason, many people fear death. Quite often, when we fear something, our subconscious uses dreams to try to understand that which we fear.

Dreams of dying can be scary, but it is important to remember that they can be helpful as well. Sometimes we may dream not only about our own deaths, but also of ones we love – our parents, spouse, or children. It is usually horrifying to dream of someone we cherish so dearly dying, but in this case, death may not always represent physical death.

Death of Yourself
As we grow older, most people think more about death. After all, at some point, we will all eventually die. If you have avoided death before a certain age – say 60 – you may start to seriously think about it. This can be due to many things. Health issues, the age your parents or grandparents were when they died, and having family or friends close to your age die can make you begin to think about death.

When you dream of dying, you first need to ask yourself how your physical health is. Is there a medical problem that has been bothering you, but you have been avoiding the doctor out of fear of bad news? Did your father have a heart attack and die at the age of 60 and now you are worried that that might be your fate as well? Visit your doctor to have a check up. Avoiding medical issues is never the answer.

You may dream of dying if a close friend or family member dies. This is only natural as you age that you will lose friends and family to death. The dream will be a way of your trying to understand the death and loss. While is this sad to lose someone you care about, remember to remain active and get involved in activities that will help create new bonds. If you lose a spouse or parent, check to see if there are any grief counselling classes in your neighbourhood to help you deal with your emotions.

The most important thing to remember when you have a dream about dying, it is meant to be helpful to you in order to teach you to deal with death and loss. Dreams of death usually happen during a time of change, whether it is your children growing older or someone close to your dying. A dream of death is just your mind’s natural response to a scary or upsetting situation. This dream can be a signal that you need to learn to deal with changes.
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Dream's About Dying   Dream's About Dying Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:48 pm

I used to dream of me being burnt at the stake, I later found out that it was from a past life but I used to hear and read all over that if you dream of yourself dying, you will die in real life too due to the shock and your brain thinking it's real. I'd just like to say that this is not true, at least not in my experience - I survived! lol.

Thank you for the post Medusa, it was very enlightening and no doubt will help some people Smile
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Dream's About Dying   Dream's About Dying Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

I dreamt about being drawn at the stake or what I saw was tied to a wheel symbol and drowned if i live i am thumbs down. Or burnt in multiples with other women and burnt, buried, stabbed i mean to witness watching yourself die becomes like a ritual player in my mind. and I think wow im still enjoy this journey!

So i work with dream work as a healing tool for myself and others sometimes not always. ty so much for sharing post medusa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream's About Dying   Dream's About Dying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream's About Dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Dreams.-
Jump to: