Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why breathing is important.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eugene66

Eugene66

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Why breathing is important. Empty
PostSubject: Why breathing is important.   Why breathing is important. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:29 pm

I think I figured it out.

In the back of your mind is the God part of your being. Your connection to your divinity. It pumps your heart and breathes and digests your food and takes care of business while you do your job in taking care of experiencing.

So when you grab a hold of your breathing you get it's attention. You grab a concious hold of the breather and start holding and breathing deeper and longer and suddenly your God looks up and says. "Whats up dude"

Then you get to talk to your God and to make a concious connection with divity that gets stronger and stronger the more you practice it. God dos not talk in words. So have your pictures ready. lol! Hi God!!

Do you know that I love you? Thank you for a wonderful expereice of life.

Love
Eugene

PS. Forgive me my typos. I only fix them when they really delude you LOL
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Why breathing is important. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why breathing is important.   Why breathing is important. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 pm

yeah it is a bit of a bummer not having a spell check on here isn't it? I find myself opening up Microsoft Word more often now! lol.

You certainly have a unusual outlook on breathing Twisted Evil Rightly so too! I think you have a point here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/

Why breathing is important.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Spiritual Development & Progress.-
Jump to: