Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Cannards Grave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pathwalker444

Pathwalker444

Number of posts : 10
Humor : love all humour...except derision
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Greetings from Cannards Grave Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:19 am

Hi All, thought I'd better introduce myself...I'm Tim, and glad to be here. I live just outside Glastonbury in a little hamlet called Cannards Grave with my friend and lodger Rostaria. I am very spiritual, play the guitar, ride motorbikes, and do arty things. I adore the beauty of nature, good company, and magic. My spiritual journey seems to be taking me all over the world, doing all kinds of things for the greater good, and I really feel the speed of this upcoming conciousness shift.
That's enough of my own trumpet blowing for now.lol. Hope to see more of everyone around the site, of which Amy has graciously made me a mod. (Although when she first asked me I was horrified, I thought I'm a biker,not a mod....and then the penny dropped. derr! lol)
Love and Light to you all, Tim x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthelightcouncil.ning.com/
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am

lol I read one part as "for the greater God" I was thinking "which god is the greatest? Neutral " lol!

lol aww! I'm sorry I (not intentionally) insulted you Tim! If I had remembered I would have typed the full thing lol. It's glad to have you here all the time Smile *whispers - you didn't tell them about the bribe I sent you to join... did you? bom* lol!

Welcome to the forum Smile It's nice to welcome you properly!
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Pathwalker444

Pathwalker444

Number of posts : 10
Humor : love all humour...except derision
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 pm

*whispers back- ...no I didn't tell anyone about the 'home made chocolate cake by you' that we agreed on. (not arrived yet please send to usual adress. lol.) flower
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthelightcouncil.ning.com/
Jscarlise

Jscarlise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Path,
hey hun I thought you was playing risk welcome to the forum anyway
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:38 am

lol, darn... I'll make another one to keep you quiet... I think the postmen may have found out! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Medusa

Medusa

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Hey Pathwalker...................

Sorry I havent said hi yet lov.................it's been manic at work 9manager of a supermarket) so you can imagine whats its been like these past few wks !

Nice too meet you hun, I'm only down the road (kinda hehehehe) from you in Muggy Torquay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cannards Grave   Greetings from Cannards Grave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Cannards Grave
Page 1 of 1