Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Greetings  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings    Greetings  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Tena Koe,

My name is Te Rama I am 38 years old. I am a full time mother, artistst, healer, hands on healing, science interest, art geometry, maths, symbols, nature language, etc... I find all this a lil to interesting than some news event on your tv lately. can't understand tv energy its not for me. but a movie depends.

I enjoy helping others on a talk way. Build a fire and offer a sit for another traveller if the person refuses than bless him/her on their way.

and cook your meal... traveller comes by and stop and would u like some fire? traveller sits down... and a sound comes out... the travellers ... he/she say: thank you.

I love this feeling of this forum its wonderful to be here ty so much for this share! i am speechless and excited but curious same time because as an artist... when i like certain light and it smells good and felt your body to be so because your projectories are feelers out to the world heart open chakra ready and balanced with thought forms and body forms, hormonal forms, chemical forms.

ty for share

I am full time parent my daughter is 8yrs old. My hubby is celtic norwegion I am Maori and i mean i am very mixed as well can go back to many other places in the whakapapa well depends which line u speak about but yes. And i love forums especially like this one!

so blessed ty

Te Rama

Last edited by Te Rama on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Greetings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings    Greetings  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:33 pm

I have a form of dyslexia because i see words and they don't mean the same things and the symbols change i think with the sound of the word H... a .. h for sound of H or Haych for the other sound of H.

Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Welcome to Astralomia :: Welcome.-
Jump to: