Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror of me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
indigowarrior

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Mirror of me Empty
PostSubject: Mirror of me   Mirror of me Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:22 pm

I have recently met a man who is the mirror of me. Now I am big of twin flames ask everyone that knows me. Everyone I have meet I have thought that they were my twin. Well (M) blew that out of the park for me affraid
He is me and only started talking to me because I looked like his favorite character (harry Potter) Razz
Now he is haunting my thoughts everything I like he likes. I had no qualms about telling me about my past telling him about everything.
Now my "reflction" has asked me to marry his and her girlfriend.
Want I want to do is remove my self from this emotion and then I could marry him.
Back to top Go down
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Mirror of me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror of me   Mirror of me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 pm

I think this is interesting since you are adults I have to assume you both or tri relationship you would be more than fine to live this life experiences and learn well.

i mean soul mirror twins to me is about respect, love,. trust and able to move around each other respectfully without the need to constantly finish eachs sentences or life stories...

I have a soul mirror brother twin: I am twin female counter part.

so you both develop in mind a fantasy of your love for each other. and love for the girlfriend I mean this is pure why the boundaries and who's boundaries? does this work for u? yes? no ok well ... our brain clicks into awareness and its its awesome to see Smile))

Live well and may the path you dance on liberates that heart chakra of yous.

xoxox
Te Rama
Back to top Go down

Mirror of me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Soul Mates & Twin Flames.-
Jump to: