Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medusa Moving In !

Go down 
+2
indigowarrior
Medusa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Medusa

Medusa

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 am

Hi Everyone

Thought I better introduce myself, as might not have spoken too you on the other site (SF) !

I'm 41 (although feel more 101 some days) I am a medium/spiritualist and healer............

I have a son (20) whose also spiritually in-mnd but is not yet ready, to open up to it !

One of my hobbies is going around taking pic's of cemteries/graveyards/old building's etc

If you have any questions pls don't hesitate to ask !
cheers Medusa
Back to top Go down
indigowarrior

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 am

Hello Medusa welcome Smile
Gravestones a bit of your hobby, cool
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:22 am

Yep got lots of pic's hun

Medusa Moving In ! Torquaycem8thdec2008030xh3
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Welcome to the website Medusa Smile It's good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Thanks Anasopiah

Lov being in on a new place coming alive !
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:58 pm

lol why thank you Very Happy I'm hoping it will continue to grow! lol. I've looked on Google for my site and I can't find it lol! Sad
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 pm

I really like that picture of the graveyard you've posted, the tree in the background looks very unusual, sort of like a hand grasping for something. The colours are beautiful too, you must spend ages trying to find the right spot for the photos because you certainly found it on this photo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Anasopiah wrote:
I really like that picture of the graveyard you've posted, the tree in the background looks very unusual, sort of like a hand grasping for something. The colours are beautiful too, you must spend ages trying to find the right spot for the photos because you certainly found it on this photo Very Happy

Believe it or not I dont hun..........................I look and thats it !

I just feel and my guides speak to me as well as I'm going around !
Back to top Go down
indigowarrior

Female
Number of posts : 22

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 pm

I think thats cool Smile I kinda developed a slight fear of graveyard as a child after my stepfather dragged me through one as a punishment at midnight. but thats pretty
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm

indigowarrior wrote:
I think thats cool Smile I kinda developed a slight fear of graveyard as a child after my stepfather dragged me through one as a punishment at midnight. but thats pretty

Thanks indigowarrior

Will post some more in the ghost's thread hun !

(As I have done on SF)
Back to top Go down
Zooes

Zooes

Male
Number of posts : 12
Humor : Somtimes slow but worth the wait ;)

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Hi Medusa
Love the pic looks very groovy think you've got a gift there Very Happy

-Zooes
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Zooes wrote:
Hi Medusa
Love the pic looks very groovy think you've got a gift there Very Happy

-Zooes

Why thank you Zooes.......will post some more tom' lov
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Have you ever taken a photography course? I took one when I was at college and you're photo makes it very surprising if you haven't.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:57 am

Anasopiah wrote:
Have you ever taken a photography course? I took one when I was at college and you're photo makes it very surprising if you haven't.

No I must say I havent taken a course in photography...................have always been into pic's though !

Have over 70 photo albums, which have arrived over the yrs !

But everything now is digital.....................
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 pm

I must say I do prefer SLR cameras to digital, there's something special about them don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Anasopiah wrote:
I must say I do prefer SLR cameras to digital, there's something special about them don't you think?

MMMMMM I prefer digital now, as the camera I have is small compact and brilliant hun ......................

I have always got it in my handbag as well..............never leave home without it hehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 am

I have to admit, my SLR is very bulky lol! Old school Cool Bringing it around with you is a very good idea, if something happens you can snap a picture and newspapers will pay you for it lol. I do take a better shot on SLR though, can never get the lighting right on digital lol, even with a flash and all of the modes on it!
Back to top Go down
Eugene66

Eugene66

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi Jen.

Good to see you here hun.

Love

Eugene
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Eugene66 wrote:
Hi Jen.

Good to see you here hun.

Love

Eugene

Thanks babes

Big

kissssssssssssss rendeer
Back to top Go down
Pathwalker444

Pathwalker444

Number of posts : 10
Humor : love all humour...except derision

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am

Hey Medusa, Welcome to the site. I know where your coming from with the graveyard thing! cos I take loads of pics when I walk around them. The older the better. Look forward to seeing some more. Love and Light, Tim. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthelightcouncil.ning.com/
Medusa

Medusa

Female

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:58 am

Pathwalker444 wrote:
Hey Medusa, Welcome to the site. I know where your coming from with the graveyard thing! cos I take loads of pics when I walk around them. The older the better. Look forward to seeing some more. Love and Light, Tim. lol!

Hi Tim

Thanks for the welcome hun

I adore talking pic's of graveyards/cemeteries as they have such a peaceful carming feeling around them !

There are so mant down here, will do my best (I've got over 100 from Torquay main cemetery at the moment) and havent even been around half of it yet................hope you won't get bored of them study

Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medusa Moving In ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa Moving In !   Medusa Moving In ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medusa Moving In !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Welcome to Astralomia :: Welcome.-
Jump to: