Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you meditate best?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

How do you meditate best? Empty
PostSubject: How do you meditate best?   How do you meditate best? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 am

Do you have to listen to music? Light candles? Perfect darkness? Is there a certain time of the day in which you have to meditate? Is there a certain place you meditate best, like outside or by a shrine?
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Te Rama

Te Rama

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : hot and wet or arid to stone cold to savagely funny
Registration date : 2011-06-19

How do you meditate best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you meditate best?   How do you meditate best? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

I best meditate when i day dream or my environment has created a tone. I have a few areas of comfortable spots i like my garden, my bedroom for some personal energy art for healing purposes for example so I sometimes paint on my bed and created energy when i sleep but sometimes I have to sweep to shift or change consciousness or frequency.

its good when i am awake for astral and meditation the two becomes good for me... my mind is gooey and my body relaxed state so its good for me to meditate at these times. I astral 2-3am - lucid dream 5-6am - wake 6-7am.

i like to change meditation to break up that momentum if the change has happened or lil signs coming your way and your reading the energy you then interact with this field and create good create environments.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Spirituality & Personal Beliefs. :: Meditation.-
Jump to: