Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy Ho! from Zooes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zooes

Zooes

Male
Number of posts : 12
Humor : Somtimes slow but worth the wait ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Howdy Ho! from Zooes Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm

rendeer Hello All rendeer

Name,
Colin

Age,
21 and a bit

Gender,
Male

City born/live in (either or both),
live in Eastbourne

Personal background,
I’m a student at Brighton uni studying computer games development. If you’ve not guessed i enjoy playing computer games. I have 3 Brothers and a Sister and I’m engaged to the founder of this site I love you . I enjoy watching most sports and will do almost anything for a laugh even if its at my expense. Anyways, I’m going to move on to the next little bit of this introduction before I bore you all to death. By the way if you’ve read this far then your doing pretty well you almost done....

Spiritual background (including any influences from relatives, friends or religion),
I love Wolfs and all things Native American love reading up on all things to do with animal guides and such study and hope to give a lot of input to that part of the forum. However I’m open to new ideas and trying to (open my mind) so to speak. I've never really thought of spiritual enlightenment and such since i meet Anasopiah and since then everything just seems to of clicked I like to think that I’m open minded and I don’t take offence very easily so feel free to tear apart anything i say on this forum as your opinion is most welcome.

Current spiritual beliefs
As i said before I’m all about Native Americans I believe in reincarnation and ascension and the bit in the middle is up to you. I by no means follow the Christian faith. I did a test yesterday that said i was a neo-pagan which i am currently researching to see if I agree Wink (Catholicism was right at the bottom, below 16%).

Overview of your spiritual path so far
I believe that everyone is here for a reason and will remain on this level of existence until they have completed there purpose whether I don’t do that this life time die and comeback as a bird or something in the next life I don’t know. All I know is I’m still looking for my purpose at the moment.

I think thats me in a nut shell

If you've made it this far then I salute you cheers (there would be prizes but i ate them all Razz )

Thanks for reading and I hope I get to meet you all real soon.......

All the best -----Zooes

P.S
Christmasy Greetings to all santa
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi Zooes!
I'm glad you're here Smile I hope you enjoy your time at the forum! And a very merry Christmas to you too Very Happy I'll look forward to hearing more about your spiritual beliefs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
indigowarrior

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:26 am

Hello there.
Amy you didnt tell me you was engaged. alien
Well colin welcome I hope that you enjoy this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 am

Hiya Zooes

Nice too meet you hun tongue
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm

lol it happened on Friday at the holly ball lol. We still need to tell his dad!
Back to top Go down
Pathwalker444

Pathwalker444

Number of posts : 10
Humor : love all humour...except derision
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 am

Hi Zooes, CONGRATULATIONS, on your engagement. She's a lovely lass, and I wish you both all the happiness in the universe. Love and Light, Tim. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthelightcouncil.ning.com/
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:38 am

Embarassed lol Tim. I shall post a pic of the proposal (courtesy of this friends) in the Celebrations section just to make him blush Twisted Evil is at all possible lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy Ho! from Zooes   Howdy Ho! from Zooes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy Ho! from Zooes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astralomia :: Welcome to Astralomia :: Welcome.-
Jump to: