Astralomia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astralomia

A spiritual forum providing a network for all those traveling along their spiritual mission or trying to find spiritual enlightenment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vadility of Channeling.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Vadility of Channeling. Empty
PostSubject: Vadility of Channeling.   Vadility of Channeling. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:12 am

How valid is channeling really? How do you know if the people who channel messages from "beyond" are, in fact, channeling real messages?

What do you think?

I think that there are people out there who can and do channel, however it's just finding them. There is a list on another forum (spiritualforums.com) about famous psychics, mediums and channelers who have been proven to be fakes! I don't think that there is a way to test it though - do you know any?

What do you think about the topic?
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
indigowarrior

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Vadility of Channeling.   Vadility of Channeling. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:23 am

Thing is there are many "skeptics" that drive a force to "out" fakes. I know from being a psychic myself its hard to prove your telling the truth until it happens. we are never going to be a hundred percent accurate. its impossible. free will factors into everything. or as I call it godwill.
Rostaria
Back to top Go down
Anasopiah
Admin
Anasopiah

Female
Number of posts : 304
Humor : Quirky, dry, quick, witty.
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Vadility of Channeling.   Vadility of Channeling. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm

My messages are always with Gods permission, if he doesn't like/want them then he would expose me as a fake - that's what I think. Until that time comes I will continue to believe that my words are honest and true Smile
Back to top Go down
http://astralomia.ning.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vadility of Channeling.   Vadility of Channeling. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vadility of Channeling.
Page 1 of 1